Skip to main content

Introduction To Seth's Intentions For This Blog.

A little bit ago, my dear Mother told me that I should start a blog. I have lots of ideas (some of them a little bizarre) and I do enjoy sharing them with my intimates, so I thought it would be a good idea. But first off, I want to say that if you read what I write in this blog, try to understand the heart of what I'm trying to say. Don't listen to my words, because sometimes they will be inaccurate. Listen to what I'm trying to COMMUNICATE with my words. I will probably also say a good deal in this blog that you do not agree with. Haha. So, just eat the grapes and spit out the seeds. Absorb what you think is good and wise, and ignore what you believe is incorrect. I'm only 19 after all, and I don't know everything. I just want to share my opinions and ideas and thoughts and ponderings regarding several subjects. I'm also pretty plain and I don't really mince my words and I just sort of say things as they are sometimes. So if reading my writings and opinions makes you uncomfortable, PLEASE don't continue to read them! I know my friends will probably read this, so I'm mostly talking to them here. I totally understand if you're a young person and don't feel ready to read about certain issues or things that make you shifty. Haha. So no pressure to read what you don't want. The real purpose of this blog is not to sound heretical or make people uncomfortable, but to communicate with my close friends what I believe about certain subjects, and to get their opinion in return, along with their feedback on my thoughts. That being said, I would love it if you left a comment below and described to me what you think of my subjects. You don't have to agree with me to comment or tell me what you think! I actually enjoy it when people feel comfortable enough to tell me their honest opinion. So your comment is valued, not matter what viewpoint you come from.

I am not going to give myself a schedule for how often my posts come out. I'm just going to write when I have a good subject bouncing around inside me. So I'll share my posts on Facebook to let you know when I have a new post. I'll also try to keep my posts relatively short, in order to make them easier to read. 1 to 2 paragraphs at most. I look forward to sharing my ideas with you my fellow follower of the Spirit.

Sincerely,
-Seth

Comments

  1. What a great idea your mom had I will enjoy reading this. I only read one other blogger regularly and he is a rocket scientist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well good! I hope I find some good subjects that are of interest to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment